New Swimwear... and a big surprise

Hello, everyone :) I know I am very inactive on SYC and I'm sorry for this :( But, really, I'm very busy all the day... and the time to create new downloads is so short.
Anyway, today there's for you all a new swimwear, hoping you like it.
And... Tomorrow is July 31th!!! And do you know what day it is? The SYC 2th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
I know that this past year I've not posted so many downloads, but believe me I care so much this blog Soooo, stay tuned tomorrow for new downloads! Unfortunately, I could not doing a Birthday Week as last year... Anyway stay tuned! ;)

P.S. Box seems doesn't work yet... So, I was thinking that I'll start to update every single post with Mediafire link ;) Meanwhile, I've updated all those downloads you have requested to me by comment/mail. Be patient and sorry for the inconvenience, but it does not depend on me.

Have a shining day


Mediafire:DOWNLOAD
 
 Credits:
 - MESH by NataliS is INCLUDED.
- Telma by Tarda.
 
***
TOMORROW
 

1 commento: