Hey hey hey :) Little surprises

Hellooo, guys!!! I missed so much my blog :( Even if it's about a month that I don't post anymore... I miss it!
I didn't leave it. I don't wanna leave it. Just, I'll post less frequently. 
Well, I'm studying really hard for the exams at University, and on January 8 I had my first one... It went well! ;)
I wanna give you some surprises, nothing new actually... I made these two downloads for the Advent Calendar (LOL)... but I post them just now...
Anyway, hope you like them. And hope to come back very soon with new and beautiful stuff. I'm always here, I see all your visits (THANKS!!!!!), I see all your comments (YOU'RE THE BEST).

THANK YOU


10: DOWNLOAD
11: DOWNLOAD
 
MEDIAFIRE
10: DOWNLOAD
11: DOWNLOAD

 Credits:
 - MESH by Alisa is INCLUDED.
- Telma by Tarda, Valerie by RoRo.

10 commenti:

  1. So beautiful! Thank you for the special post!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ahh che bellissime sorprese *___* Sono contentissima che gli esami siano andati bene e di rivederti postare qui sul blog *__* Buona fortuna per i prossimi impegni con lo studio ♥

    RispondiElimina
  3. eu sou brasileira ,e amo suas criações :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. Oh, i'm so happy that you're back! Love your creations so much!!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Nádherná, prekrásna tvorba, najkrajšia, čo som kedy videla, srdečne ďakujem a teším sa na nové kúsky. Prajem vám všetko dobré a veľa úspechov.

    RispondiElimina
  6. very beautiful but i can't load from box TT
    can you upload on mediafire please

    RispondiElimina